It’s been quiet over the last couple of months as I’ve been blogging as the TEDxExeter Storyteller. We’re in the run up to the 2013 event on the theme of “Living the Questions”, so I’ve been writing about a few questions that interest me. I recently posted links to the first five, and here are the others.
- Living the Questions: Fancy a pint?
OK, actually about climate change: why Doha was so important, how it has been forgotten, and what you can do.
- Living the Questions: What if the Hokey Cokey really IS what it’s all about?
You’ll just have to read it.
- Living the Questions: Where am I?
Throw away your satnav, experiment with deliberate lostness and reconnect with where you are.
- Living the Questions: What do you want to be when you grow up?
“The neurotic is a person who worries about something that did not happen in the past. He’s [sic] not like us normal people who worry about things that will not happen in the future.”
- Living the Questions: How’s it going?
Stop trying to solve negative things, and work with positive things instead.
- Living the Questions: If you could ask a stranger any question, what would it be?
I also blogged a few questions that were really pointers elsewhere. Here they are too, for the sake of completeness: